137 runs, 5d 0h 24m, 786.1 mi
51 bikes, 1d 7h 18m, 491.6 mi
7 swims, 0d 5h 09m, 6.7 mi
total 193 workouts, 6d 12h 52m, 1,284.5 mi
Here’s the data, and a sparkline (up = running, down = biking).
Though I fell short of these goals in a few ways, I’m happy that I:
- ran a great half-marathon;
- added mileage, with 360 miles more than last year;
- worked out 26 more times in 2009 than 2008;
- had only two weeks with fewer than three workouts, and 27 with more than three;
- suffered no injuries–the best part!
Obviously the weak spot here is swimming. Perhaps I’ll be able to swim more in 2010. Goals soon.